Nice game :) How did you make a web version with renpy?
A surreal dream sim with a hidden objective. 👀 Select your traits before you enter a dream and watch things change.
About the game:
- Made for a game jam, Ludum Dare 45, in 2–2.5 days. 😊 It is the second game we ever worked on, and the first one of this scale!
- You cannot access all options (and hidden scenarios) through only one playthrough.
- It is entirely up to you whether you actively search for three hidden scenarios, or casually explore the options presented to you.
- Me and my better half brainstormed, planned and wrote the game together. Then I coded it (and learnt a whole lot about variables, conditions and loops), edited the photos, created GUI elements, combined the music and sounds and inserted & timed all assets.
- Music: Purple Planet, Bensound
- SFX: TitusL108, skymary, Dean-Raule_DiArchangeli, OtisJames, ZapSplat
- Photos: Piero Istrice, Josh Wilburne, Hanna May, Roman Fox, Ramiz Dedaković, Drew Beamer, Hans Eiskonen
One notification is partially covered up with different objectFixed! 😊
- Web version is slow, especially text and music
Wrong background displayed in the web versionFixed?
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Interactive Fiction, Puzzle|
|Made with||Ren'Py, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, First-Person, Ludum Dare 45, Meaningful Choices, Non violent, Singleplayer, Surreal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
If the web version does not load properly or is slow, please, download the appropriate file below instead!
- ChangelogOct 13, 2019