Just Another Job
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Narrative mystery game. Cleaning job with mystical lore. Casual point-and-click exploration!
- Mouse or keyboard! 🐁⌨️
- If you use a mouse, you still need to press “enter” to confirm your name when the game asks you for it.
- If you use keyboard – “space” to progress, arrows to pick a choice, “enter” to confirm. (All controls are listed here!)
- “Settings” allows you to adjust volume, text speed and fullscreen/window mode. You can also switch the main font to OpenDyslexic.
- When replaying it, “skip >>” speeds through text you saw before and it stops at a choice (when you have to pick an option to continue).
- You can save the game at any point and there are plenty of save slots!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Simulation, Interactive Fiction, Visual Novel|
|Tags||Exploration, Fantasy, Hand-drawn, ludum-dare-48, Narrative, Point & Click, renpy, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few minutes|
- Post-jam updates43 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.